Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa's little helpers

Saturday evening the kids and I went to help make toys for toys for tots. A man we know builds really cute wooden toys and then has people come over to help sand and then oil them. Little kids are really good at oiling and Hannah had such a good time because she knew she was really helping. As we were driving home she told me: "Vanity (I don't know whose name she was refering to) told me we were really hard workers, but I knew it. " Jacob was quality control and made sure all the toys were fun to play with. We worked in the man's airplane hanger so Jacob was blown away when we were finished and they moved the airplane back in.





1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow. Hannah looks like a little Morgan in the Nutcracker picture. What do you think Mom?