Sunday, February 22, 2009

The power of the fish cup



Hannah and Jacob had begun to grab some of the play cups from the play room and use them to get water from the bathroom when they were upstairs and thirsty. Yuck. I have no idea how many kids have rubbed their little fingers all over those cups (I should probably throw them in the washer) and it really grossed me out. I bought a box of the dixie bathroom cups the next time we were at the store and the kids were thrilled. I don't know if it is the fish design, the incredibly cute 3 0z size, or the fact that they know they are just for them ( and they can help themselves) that made these cups so irresistable. Jacob and Hannah are very cooperative when they know that after teeth brushing or getting in to jammies they can get a drink from the little cups. Ahhh win-win.

No comments: