Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sometimes I just want to remember the little stuff

Starting to think about unhappy things that are out of my control so here is a blog about the little people, who live with Jeff and me, who like to exert their influence on their enviroment in ways that make me smile.






Here are two little toys that belong to Hannah's friend. They stowed away in Hannah's box of fairies when H returned home. Jeff told H to put them on the window sill so that we would remember to return them. Apparently they are pining for their dear owner.



Jacob likes to roll my door mats into burritos. This happens mostly when he is in time out but some days I will come downstairs and find all three door mats neatly rolled in front of their respective doors.


I think we baby him. : ) Still feeling sad because I wish all kids had what my kids have. Food, a sense of safety, a home, love. Whew, sorry to make this so heavy, better stop here.


1 comment:

Just Katy said...

I love Hannah's smile in that last picture!