Saturday, July 30, 2011

Girls camp

I just got back from girls camp and it was so much fun! That is the first time I have been to camp since I was a young woman. Whew, pretty weird to be on the leader side of it this time. All the girls were great, I love them so much. Hopefully I will get some pictures from other people because I didn't bring a camera. I went up on the high ropes C.O.P.E. course ( don't know what it stands for) which is a course of logs or ropes thirty feet off the ground (you wear a harness and have a belay person on the ground like in rock climbing). I was surprised at how much my legs were shaking when I got up on the course. I loved hearing the girls' testimonies and getting to know them better. After snuggling with my kids when I got home, I took a shower and slept for about six hours.

1 comment:

Just Katy said...

Can Often Produce Embarrasment?
Remember when we went to girls camp together? So long ago...