Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Camping










Sorry it has been a while since the last post, things have been busy. (Fun busy, so I have a lot to post). Two and half weeks ago? ( I get pretty hazy on details after a week). Mom, Dad, Hannah, Jacob, myself, Natalie, and Brian went camping. Jeff had to work. : ( Shoot. I can't remember the name of the place we went but it was a state park on Lake Murray. And it was dark when we got there which made for interesting set up. He he he. And it was raining off and on. And it got really windy at times. The next morning was beautiful though, and we were really glad that we stuck it out. As it was the kids' first time camping Hannah made sure to dress up. Here is Natalie showing off her baby! Bytheway, I hope that the pictures don't seem too lopsided, I don't want to make people uncomfortable by taking pictures of them when they would rather be left unphoto'd. So, I figure the kids and Jeff are my perogative, and Natalie takes lots of pictures of other people so she is game but what I really want to say is "Sorry Brian, there aren't many photos of you."

No comments: