Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Carol!!!

This is a rather late post to wish you a happy birthday Carol, but I hope your birthday was great! We can't wait to see you tomorrow! Writing of rather late, I am not the only one up past my bedtime. Jacob is still up. About two hours after we had put the kids to bed I heard some noises. Jeff went to investigate and came back down with a wide awake Jake.
He is still pretty wired but I am really tired so this should be fun. He is starting to put sentences together which can be pretty funny. He is saying that he is not sleeping. No kidding. Good night all. Oh, Hannah learned a new "funny" face as shown in the first picture. I don't know how she came up with it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL. That is quite the funny face! Hope y'all have lots of fun with the family. Good luck with the whole treat temptation this Easter. I'll pray for ya. ;)