Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Caryn!!

First order of business is to wish Caryn the most happy birthday ever! I am so glad that we will be seeing you and Martin in just a couple of months! I hope you had a really terrific day. Here are the kids painting. Hannah really wanted to paint and I really wanted to not let her paint. I finally conceded thinking that I could get some things done because it keeps them busy for quite a while and Hannah can pour more paint, get new paper, etc for her and Jacob so I hoped that they would be a little self-sufficient for some time.
No such luck. About five minutes later they were good to go. So that amounted to about 5 minutes of me setting up, 5 minutes of them painting (probably 2 of which I was helping with something) and then 5 minute clean-up. I think there is something in business called the point of dimishing return. We were at the bottom of that graph. Man, they could at least have smiled.

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol. You make me laugh. Sorry the painting didnt go so well. I hope Jeff was able to get home soon enough for ya. Oh yeah, I still can't find that $10 off coupon. I'll keep my eyes peeled, but I'm startin' to think I threw it away. I had two of 'em. Not really sure were they ran to. Wish me luck. lol.