Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sad news, cute picture

I love this picture of Jacob (Hannah's 3rd bday party) because he is so sweet with a pacifier in his mouth! Anyway, it makes me smile after my dr appt. yesterday. Not a very great day. I saw my test results and my cholesterol is the highest I have ever had. I don't remember the exact numbers because I was so upset and started to cry but my total was over 300 and my LDLs were over 200. Very bad. I am now on Crestor but I don't want to be on that forever so I am trying to really eliminate unhealthy foods from my diet. Anyway, enough about that. Enjoy 1year old Jacob. : )

3 comments:

Heather said...

Just know that you ARE worth it. I'll help in any way that I can. I threw away those two boxes of chocolates from Kmart. I know, I was shocked at myself too. They didn't taste very good. Normally I would have eaten them anyway, but I just decided it wasn't worth it. You can do it Morgan! I have faith in you. ;)

Mikelene said...

You have a blog! Cute pics of the kids. Sorry about the cholesterol. That stinks. I will make a mental not to not bring you any sweets. Would that help? :)

Mikelene said...

mental "note" ;)