Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hannah's new skill



We discovered some children's software we had forgotten about when Hannah was helping me organize the computer drawers. Well Hannah and Jacob really enjoy using them but me, not so much. (It is a little tedious to sit at a computer and be the mouse slave). Today I decided to start teaching Hannah how to use the mouse so that maybe in a couple of weeks she would be able to do some things herself. Imagine my happy suprise when she was able to use it right away! Now the only problem is convincing both of us that she can't sit there and play games for an hour. I hope this picture is big enough to show that she is curling her tongue.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

oh my gosh, I know, sitting there and working the mouse is SO annoying! I hate even pulling the computer games out because Jackson gets frustrated when the mouse doesn't move exactly where he wants it to go and sometimes its not worth hearing him frustrated.