Friday, March 27, 2009

Frusterated




Well I wanted to put some pictures from Easter last year on here but because of my lack of technical expertise, I cannot figure out why the computer cannot find a file blah blah blah, it is too long and boring to try to explain what I did and how it didn't work so I will spare you all. Also, the software I normally use for the pictures now brings up paint when I want to edit and I can't figure out how to change that which is really irritating. I donated blood this afternoon and have been feeling just a little off since then so I am going to blame my less than chipper mood on that. So here is Hannah "reading" to Jacob which is really sweet until you get to the second picture and he turns into devil spawn. Crummy paint program with no red eye removal.

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol. I'm so sorry you're flustered. I love the second pic! Just imagine, if you'd had married Edward (Cullen that is) that's what your childrens eyes may look like for the first little while. lol. jk. I hope that you were able to feel like yourself again. See ya tomorrow! =)