Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hannah in her curlers

Hannah sometimes requests curls for her hair. Unfortunately she has my hair (ughh, I may write a rogaine blog at some point in the future but I am not going there tonight) and the curls fall out pretty soon afterwards even with hairspray. So we bought sponge curlers and she and Jacob both think they are pretty fun.
This is this morning. I did a rather poor job because one: she wanted to use every color curler i.e. different sizes, and two: I really did not believe she would lie down with them in her hair so I wasn't really going for great. We tried again this evening so we will see how it looks in the morning.

1 comment:

Heather said...

She looks SO pleased with herself in those curlers! lol. What a cutie. Any time you need me to help just give me a call. I love cleaning other ppls. houses, just not my own. lol. I can't blame ppl that live at your house for making it messy because I don't have to do it everyday, unlike at my house. lol. I'm so glad we became such great friends. We'd be missing out on so much! I love you Morgan