Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going to West Virginia

Tauni had surgery and needed help for when Cat had to work so being the good sister that I am I went up to WV (beautiful) for a couple days last weekend. Funny thing is that somewhere during the planning Tauni was under the impression that Jacob was coming with me. I didn't say anything at first when she expressed her excitement about him coming because I thought maybe I had misunderstood. I mulled it over and decided that I didn't want to bring a 2 year old on a 7 hr car trip (twice) by myself. I was going to tell her, when I got an email from Tauni gushing about how much Jacob would like to see all the trains they had near her house and how excited she was to see him. Being the INCREDIBLE sister that I am, I decided to bring him. Hannah couldn't come because she is perfectly capable of talking the entire car trip and she would miss preschool. (Both unthinkable choices, one for me, one for her).
So my little man came with me and it went great. He is a rather low maintenance travel buddy and he kept me company. He loved seeing Aunt Tauni and Aunt Cat and their animals, and we enjoyed having him with us. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but here's some to enjoy! Hannah asked when she gets to go with me and visit next time.


2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

You are a brave woman to do that by yourself!

Morgan said...

Brave or naive. One of those two.