Sunday, September 6, 2009

Preschool

My first lunch box note. I kept it simple so she could read it. :)
Here is Hannah on her first day of Preschool! She did such a good job! We walked up to her classroom and she was a little nervous but when she found that she was starting in the Polly Pocket station she was good. I didn't even think about how Jacob would react. He began to cry as we were walking back to the car and said: "Her need to come out of there." ( I told Hannah about it when we picked her up and she said: "I can't come out of there Jacob, I need to go to school!") I gave him one of his Christmas presents that I bought early- jenga blocks and he was okay. By the third day he was no longer sad when we dropped her off.




1 comment:

dcprattfamily said...

That's so cute! I love how close they are with each other! It makes me miss my sisters and brother! The lunch box note is so cute too!