Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun weekend

I don't have a picture but Heather and I went on an overnight trip to Asheville Friday. It was so much fun, such a great break from kids and my quickly approaching charity yard sale (eeek)! We were unable to find the church where we were going to attend a Women's conference but still had such a great time!

Friday morning Hannah was able to meet her preschool teachers and see her class room. They gave her the school bag she needs and her name badge (for the first week so other teachers know what class room she belongs to in case she forgets). I am so excited for her! And for myself!!! She starts Tuesday.

Jacob had a late nap and so I knew bed time was going to be difficult with Hannah tired and Jacob not so much. (Hannah insists that she "never gets any sleep, not ever"). While I was working on the joyful duty blog I could hear their little conversations. Hannah was telling Jacob how to turn pages by carefully lifting the corner of the page. After some time she finally said:

"I need a rest, Jacob. You wore me out today." Hmm. Wonder where she has heard that one.

1 comment:

Mikelene said...

Hannah cracks me up!! Hope her first two days of school went well. I passed by you yesterday and thought, "Hannah started school today!!" :)