Sunday, August 2, 2009

Buzzed



This week Hannah and I got our hair trimmed up and then Jeff came home that same day with his hair cut so I decided it was time to do something with Jacob. I really loved having a little length to his hair on top but he is such a beast when you try to do anything with him lately that I knew I would have to go all one length and short. Seriously, I had gone into his room a couple days prior while he was sleeping to trim the hair above his left ear and the part of his neck I could reach. I went in the night after that to do the other side. ( I didn't want to risk waking him by flipping him myself. Even if you are just a toddler, it would still be creepy to wake up and find your mom standing over you with a pair of scissors). So here is his new 'do.
The first picture, which I meant to have come next, is Aubrey's (our hair stylist) daughter Morgan. We brought her with us to Burger King after getting our trims. Morgan is 9 and has a special love for babies and little kids. I think that Hannah has some of that in her too. So when Hannah and Jacob get to see her I know that they can tell she genuinely loves to play with them, talk with them and share with them. I know it makes Hannah feel so special because there is a gap between her peers and then adults of when kids are not so interested in other kids littler than them. So sweet.

No comments: