Sunday, October 11, 2009

Play place photos

Hannah with Baba

Jacob's confused face


This photo is a little hard to make out but it is super sweet. The play place at McDonald's has a spot that Jacob is too short to climb. I helped him twice, trying to figure out how he could do it on his own. Save for growing 5 inches it was not going to happen. Enter: the big sister. Determined not to spend my time up in the playplace I showed Hannah how to sit down with her knees bent so that Jacob could use them as a little step stool. Perfect! She loved it because she was helping Jacob (and she knew that my mom and I knew she was helping him. She would look over at us every time she did it) and Jacob was thrilled that he could keep going on the slide with Hannah. They would climb up, go down the slide, rush to the too tall spot, Hannah would quickly sit down (and glance my way), Jacob would climb up and Hannah would scramble after him. Over and over and over. I must say Hannah won the sister of the year award because as Jacob got tired he got a little sloppy and he would slide down and step on her abdomen.


No comments: