Saturday, June 6, 2009

Swim lessons!

Hannah took swim lessons for the month of May. I was so proud of her. She can be very anxious about a myriad of things so I thought it would be a good experience. I asked her if she wanted to take lessons and she did. The next day she decided that she had made a very poor choice and was distraught for the next couple days. VERY VERY distraught.

First lesson started out a little rocky but she had such a sweet teacher and such a great time that she keeps choking on the water because she smiles the whole time. (Mouth open). Ava was the other 4 year old in her class and they were a match made in heaven. Their birthdays are one day apart and they both love My Little Ponies. On a funnier note this did bring up conversations that I didn't think I would have until about four years from now:

Hannah crying: I don't want to go to swimming lessons
Me: Once you go, you are going to have fun
Hannah: I don't want to do this and you are making me do this!

and also
Hannah: Why can't I take dance class?
Me: Because you are taking swim lessons. They cost alot of money and so we can't do both at the same time.
Hannah: All my friends are in dance class!
Me: Who do you know in dance class?
Hannah: Jackson.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

awww, that's so cute!!!