Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jacob


I can't find my camera so I don't have any new photos but here are some from a visit from Nana and Baba (we are SO excited to see you all for the 4th of July). My camera is about four years old now and it has slowed down and I believe that the lense has seen better days so I think I will talk to Jeff about getting a new one. I really really want one that has a timer so that I can be in more pictures.
Jacob is becoming so much more verbal and it is fun to hear what he has to say. One of my favorites is "Not it's not" which means no, it's not. Or "Not, his not" for No, you're not. When he is feeling grumpy his response will be "Nothing" regardless of the question. (Said in a rather belligerant tone). He is also an eavesdropper. If he is upstairs, playing in the loft, and we are downstairs talking he will chime in to the conversation as he sees fit.

No comments: