Friday, July 24, 2009

I really should be sleeping

I got a new camera! Love it, Sleek little Canon that can take a timed shot (so I can be in it)! I haven't tried that yet. Finally installed the new software and so here are pictures. My friend Katy says that she blogs when she should be doing other things and I am the same way. Seeing as how it is 2:39 am and I am supposed to meet Jessica to run at 6, I really should be sleeping but I am not feeling tired so I am blogging. Finally. These are photos of Henry's first trip to the zoo. Nat and he coordinated their outfits. : ) Both my kids wanted to help Nat push the stroller.
He looks so big here!!!

Knowing that two good things (downloading photos, updating the blog) do not cancel out what I should be doing (sleeping) I decided to add one bad thing (eating a brownie). This evening Jeff had asked: Do we have anything sweet? which was funny because I had Heather (who is preggers) and her kids over for lunch and she had asked the same question (like totally verbatim) which is why there where not anymore nutty bars left. So Jeff made a box of my FAVORITE brownies when I am trying so hard to avoid that stuff and once it was all finished his hankering for sweets was gone. So there is a 9X12 pan minus one square (well, rectangle) of brownies sitting just fifteen stairs away from me. They have got to go.


No comments: