Friday, July 24, 2009

Sometimes I wonder about her.

This is a picture Hannah has been planning for a very long time. We love the library and Hannah always asks if I brought my camera. She wanted to get a picture of herself next to this cat. Months have passed since she first conceived the idea. Well, I finally brought the camera and she solemnly walked over to the cat. "Wait." She hands me some books she is holding so that they won't obscure her new summer reading medal. She walks back to the cat, straightens her medal, places one arm around the it's feline shoulder and stares at it's face. "Hannah, look at me and smile!" No response, I tell her twice more to look at me before I come to the conclusion that she wants the picture taken while she is gazing at the cat. Sure, whatever you want. Glad we can finally scratch that off our to do list.

No comments: