Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flash from the past

Here are some pictures from days gone past. Hannah's three year old birthday party and brand spankin' new Jacob. Recent news: we moved both the kids into one room so that the other room can be a play room. Hannah was wanting to share a room and I figured that they have to do it while they are little. Jacob also moved into a toddler bed and that has been very rocky. Fortunately Hannah is a very deep sleeper. I finally had a bone scan done because of my continued leg pain and the bone shows some damage. I haven't heard from the dr yet, but I don't think it is serious. Unfortunately the marathon is pretty much out for now. This is really disappointing but "Go for it Mom and Dad!" Hopefully things will be able to heal and I can try again this december. Love you all.


No comments: