Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hannah gave a talk in primary!


Here is another picture from when Hannah turned three but I thought it was appropriate as I thought about how much she has grown in the last (almost) year. Today at church Hannah gave a tiny talk in front of all the kids in the primary (around 30)! We were sooo proud of her! The first two sundays she was very scared to go to primary, I sat with her for most of the first time, a little less the second time, and then today Jeff was able to leave after he got her seated. When the primary secretary called me to ask if Hannah would give a talk this Sunday I wanted to laugh out loud. Prior Sundays if they called on her she turned mute, and would only help with holding a picture if I went up with her. I said yes fully expecting to say the talk myself with Hannah holding pictures. Surprise surprise she went right up to the microphone and gave her little talk, sometimes with no prompting from me. Way to go Hannah!

No comments: