Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh, yeah

More big news. Alright Nat, I held off for as long as I could so for those of you out there that don't know yet: Natalie is carrying a Brian Jr. Congratulations! When we talk to Hannah about it, she keeps thinking that the baby is already here and gets all excited to see him. Jacob is a little less enthusiatic. When I asked him if it would be fun for Nat to have a baby he simply said "no."

Next big news: Hannah is now a sunbeam! She has completed nursery at church and is now in the primary with all the other kids. The three and four year olds are called the sunbeams. She takes this to mean that she is now BIG! When she does something new she will say "because I am a sunbeam now." One day I had her try and open the car door by herself. Unsuccessful, she was quick to say: "but I am still a sunbeam."

No comments: