Sunday, January 25, 2009

More on the party




First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!! I love you! Hope you had a really wonderful birthday. I have been having trouble finding time to blog because as soon as the kids see me on the computer Jacob comes over insisting on a visit to the Thomas website to play games and Hannah wants to decorate a virtual bedroom. So I pretty much have to do it when they are in bed if I want any peace. Here are the kids with the Thomas pinata, Jacob with his presents, and then the cake! Before his birthday party, if we asked Jacob "how old are you going to be?" or "who has a birthday coming up?" he would smile real big and just say "Thomas stuff!" (We had been to the party store and picked up some Thomas paraphenalia). After the party I asked him how he liked his party and he replied "two babas!"


No comments: