Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ornament dinner

Ah, the Christmas tradition of pulling out Martin's baby swim trunks. These pictures have made me realize that I need to work on my photography skills. (Sorry about the missing heads). Usually I try to just take a lot of pictures and get lucky but I was having so much fun at our annual ornament dinner that I didn't take very many and I apologize to the innocent bystanders who may be inaccurately, blurryly, or incompletely portrayed on this blog.
Dad opening one of his ornaments.

Jacob passing an ornament to Uncle Brian while wearing his new Thomas pj's. My mom buys them new pj's to wear Christmas eve night but Hannah had a pj day at preschool coming up so the kids got them early.


Mexican food is always part of ornament night!
Thanks Mom and Dad!



2 comments:

Mikelene said...

SO, does everyone in your family get a new ornament on "ornament night"? Henry looks like he's gripping onto Natalie's (I'm assuming) arm for dear life. "Not the shorts! ANYthing but the shorts!"

Morgan said...

We all get several. Themed to go along with things that have happened to us during the year. Very cool. It is fun to pull out prior year's ornaments and bask in the memories.