Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Jacob is now three. He is a home body, can't understand why we would ever want to leave the house when it has everything he wants there. Likes to torment his sister at times. Still comes up to me and says "I want to snuggle," or "I want to be cozy." Loves Thomas, loves looking at the birds outside. Likes to eat his waffles frozen, straight from the freezer. Makes stink face A LOT. Destroys books, papers, and stuff he finds in his sister's room. Still leaves the lids off markers. Has finally stopped drawing on walls (I may have just jinxed myself). Still can't reach the pedals on his trike but can "fred flinstone" it like nobody's business. Makes me laugh many times everyday. Says some seriously funny prayers, has a huge smile, likes rock music (more on that later), and as of today, went all day without a diaper on! I love my little man.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Jacob (yesterday)!!! It was so fun to see everyone today....I missed you guys!