Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Determined to be more thrifty I had resolved not to spend over $10 on each costume. Jacob was in luck that I found his at a thrift store for $6 bucks. He seriously is getting a new bucket for next year. (Yes, it is a hot pink pumpkin).

Hannah wanted to be wonder woman which I thought would be AWESOME except that she meant a pink superhero with a W on the front. Pink and Silver fabric: $6. Finding out that I could actually make a decent costume: priceless.

Halloween cinnamin rolls for breakfast. Mmmm. What's up with always looking somewhere else big guy?



2 comments:

Mikelene said...

I think you did a great job making Hannah's costume. What little girl wouldn't want to wear a pink and silver super hero outfit? Red and blue are so boyish! ;)

Just Katy said...

I love Hannah's costume! I hope she keeps wearing it after Halloween