Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jeff is 29!!!

Really weird picture. I don't know why he decided to bite the balloon but that is one of the reasons I love him so much is because he makes me laugh. when you are married, and have children that is a very very beautiful skill.

Here is Jeff making balloon animals for our family home evening activity that he was in charge of.

He heard Hannah coming down the stairs and decided to scare her. (How cool is it that there happens to be a UFO on the tv right then)! These are random pictures because his actual birthday was not quite as peachy as I had hoped. I had volunteered to help with a taster's table for a Relief Society night that ended up being scheduled that night so I was trying to do his birthday dinner, wake up the kids from their naps so they would go to bed nicely for Jeff since I would be leaving for the afore mentioned meeting, (they were screaming like banshees), and then make soup for the now twice afore mentioned meeting. Not fabulous and did not need any pictures to remember that evening. We are planning on going to dinner together without kids sometime this week and I am very excited for that.

I love you Jeff.



1 comment: