Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am feeling a little lazy after our big lunch so no pictures for right now but wanted to post some happenings this morning. I was sleeping in and Jeff had turned on the Macy's parade for the kids to watch. when the energizer bunny float came on Hannah says: "You sure don't see that everyday!" Sure don't kiddo. Where do they hear this stuff? I don't talk like that! Do I? It makes me think of an old geezer with suspenders.

We brought down the little christmas trees for the kids' rooms and let them decorate them this morning (well, Jacob's is little but Hannah's is actually a scrawny 5 footer). Jacob put about two ornaments on his and Hannah's was so decked out it toppled and she had to remove some. Oh yeah, I just remembered a funny one. Hannah is such a girly girl and her two favorite book characters are Angelina ballerina and Fancy Nancy (a little girl who likes to make everything fancy). Hannah will dress up and accessorize and say "Fancy Nancy would like this outfit," etc. etc. The other day Hannah got home from school and said
"I need to Fancy-Nancy-up!" Didn't think that could be made into a verb.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Just Katy said...

Ha! I think I'm more of a Jacob than a Hannah when it comes to holiday decorating.