Sunday, November 1, 2009

More on the fair

Jacob won a horn and discovered that if he just kept it in his mouth he could inhale and exhale, thus making a continuous noise while breathing.
Jeff and Jacob are on the blue slide and Baba and Hannah are on the pink one.
Mimi was at the fair also but we have discovered that the women are the photographers in this family.

Hannah decided that riding a pony was worth shelling out five of her own bucks. Jeff and I went on the ferris wheel and I discovered that I freak out real easy since I have had kids. Jeff found this hilarious but those things go crazy high. After a couple times around I calmed down and told Jeff we had to kiss at the top. It was more like a quick peck, Jeff confessed he was fearful I might upchuck and didn't want to kill the magic. Loved the fair food. I had my funnel cake with chocolate on top and was very happy.



1 comment:

Mikelene said...

I can't ride ferris wheels either! They freak me out! I'll go on just about any roller coaster or ride that spins round and round, but ferris wheels or those sky tram things? No way. Something about just hanging there, not strapped in, and riding at a slow leisurely rate that makes me panic.